My buddy Joe gave me a whole bunch of samples of leather from a local (but also international) furniture store. I have had them sitting around for awhile. Early on in my steampunk adventure I found a video showing how to make goggles from a baseball and gatorade lids. Instead of using the baseball for the leather I just used one of the scraps I had. I think it looks okay for a first attempt, and it is just for a Halloween costume so I guess it will do. It was fun, and I really enjoyed trying it out. I have to have more confidence in myself when it comes to making mock ups and stuff. It isn’t as hard as I always think it is. Continuing my adventure into Zombies now. Off to sew the ones I cut out yesterday and cut out the one I drew this morning.